The surname Aanei: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Aanei, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Aanei. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Aanei belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Aanei surname.
The heraldry of Aanei, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Aanei in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Aanei, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Aanei for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Aanei
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Aanei surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Aanei surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Aanei surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Aanei surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Aanei.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Aanei
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Aanei surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Aanei coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Aanei heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Aanei coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- Cabriado - 1. It is said of the shield or the curd of metal and color goats alternately. (V. Chevronado).
- Cordada - 1. When a musical instrument carries strings being of different metal it is said cord. 2. Also said of the stunned arc string.
- king of arms - 1. Position at the service of the Sovereign King, his mission consisted in past times, be a bearer of the declaration of war and publish La Paz, prepare the arms shields according to the rules of the Blazon whether they are family or municipalities. Dress
- Natural - 1. term used to designate the figures that are typical of nature. (V. Natural figures).
- Natural figures - 1. They are used and employed from nature: stars, elements, human figures, quadrupeds, birds, insects, reptiles, trees, flowers, fruits, plants).
- Noble genealogy - 1. History and research of families in their origins whose weapons appear or have the right to appear in the books called Blassonarians, noble, armorials.
- Ondeada battery - 1. It is said of the battery that is formed by waves.
- Patriarchal Cross - 1. CRUZ FORMED BY TWO TRANSFERS The shortest upper the lower one crossed by another vertical. (V. Cruz de Lorena).
- Quixote - 1. ARNÉS piece that covers the thigh.
- Rosicler - 1. Said by some to color gules. (V. Gules).
- Stigma - 1. Signal or brand in the human body. It is represented in the form of a bleeding sore, symbolizing the sores of the feet, hands and side of Jesus Christ.
- sunflower - 1. This plant is painted on a shield in front or profile with the turn, tilted and leafy. It is usually painted in gold or sinople.
- TRIDES CRUZ - 1. It is the cross formed by a trident.
- Verbesor crown - 1. Ancient title of Catalonia. Enamel Gold Circle.