The surname Abatemarco: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Abatemarco, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Abatemarco. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Abatemarco belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Abatemarco surname.
The heraldry of Abatemarco, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Abatemarco in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Abatemarco, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Abatemarco for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Abatemarco
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Abatemarco surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Abatemarco surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Abatemarco surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Abatemarco surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Abatemarco.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Abatemarco
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Abatemarco surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Abatemarco coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Abatemarco heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Abatemarco coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- ANGRELURA - 1. Name that receives, according to some authors, to La Filiera and other pieces in a snorted, Anglelada. (V. Filiera).
- espalier - 1. Said by some writer to point out the lattice, key to another enamel, for example, in the surname Trussel. Of gules, a back, closed of gold.
- Full weapons - 1. To those of the head of the family without any modification or addition and that they can also carry the heir of the family, but not the second children who were forced to introduce any difference, revealing that they were not the head of
- Hannover Corona - 1. Similar to the real English.
- In a hurry - 1. It is said of every animal that is represented in attitude of running.
- king of arms - 1. Position at the service of the Sovereign King, his mission consisted in past times, be a bearer of the declaration of war and publish La Paz, prepare the arms shields according to the rules of the Blazon whether they are family or municipalities. Dress
- Party and potent - 1. It is said of the party formed by Potenzas.
- Ricohombre - 1. The one that belonged to the first nobility of Spain. He held the palatine or administrative position, promoting part of the Royal Council and took part in the Cortes.
- Rotea - 1. Term used by some Aragonese heraldists to fall to the cross of San Jorge.
- sovereign - 1. It is said of the curtaining shield whose strokes are curved. 2. Said by some of the curtain mantelado in curve.
- trimmed - 1. The pieces whose ends do not touch the edges of the Blazon. 2. It also said of the blade, cross or piece that does not touch the edges of the shield. (V. shortened).
- Triumphal crown - 1. With bay leaves. Victory symbol. Army generals were granted that they had won in some important battle defeating the enemy.