The surname Abdel-zahra: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Abdel-zahra, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Abdel-zahra. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Abdel-zahra belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Abdel-zahra surname.
The heraldry of Abdel-zahra, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Abdel-zahra in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Abdel-zahra, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Abdel-zahra for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Abdel-zahra
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Abdel-zahra surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Abdel-zahra surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Abdel-zahra surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Abdel-zahra surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Abdel-zahra.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Abdel-zahra
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Abdel-zahra surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Abdel-zahra coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Abdel-zahra heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Abdel-zahra coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- Antlers - 1. When an animal is represented with its cornice that is its own, always with the most acute or terminal parts addressed to the boss.
- Boss and lifting - 1. Curvilíneo triangle that has its vertex in the center of the lower line of the boss and its base at the bottom of it.
- Capital - 1. Ornamental piece located at the end and at the beginning of the columns. It is normally represented naturally.
- Chimeric, figures - (V. Chimeric figures).
- Contoured - 1. Figure that in its contour is profiled of different enamel. (V. Contorn, profiled).
- Farm in bar - 1. It is said of the shield divided into three equal parts by lines that go from the sinister canton of the boss to the right hand of the beard or tip of the shield.
- FLANCHIS - 1. Term used to designate a figure in the form of Sotuer Abcisa and small, can go in the field alone or in several of them. (V. flanquis).
- Home of paratge - 1. Hidalgo de Cataluña. Equivalent to the Hidalgo de Castilla and the Infanzón in Aragon
- Natural poster - 1. Cartela represented by means of a strip rolled at its ends.
- Oval shield - 1. Common to all the armories, especially the Italian. (V. Shields).
- PALO-SEMIBARRA - 1. Composite piece resulting from the Union of the stick and the upper half of the bar.
- Parakeet - 1. Ave. is represented by its natural or sinople color. Used in the different French armor.
- Peeked - 1. Said of any that looks out in a window, wall. Term equivalent to nascent, according to some authors. (V. nascent).
- snake - 1. Snake represented undulating, noda or biting your tail. (V. undulating, nuda).
- Surmotado chief - 1. The boss whose upper third is of enamel different from the field of the shield and the boss.
- Wave verado. - 1. Said see that without being silver and azur follow the order of seeing that are represented forming waves.