The surname Abdel raeeb: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Abdel raeeb, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Abdel raeeb. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Abdel raeeb belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Abdel raeeb surname.
The heraldry of Abdel raeeb, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Abdel raeeb in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Abdel raeeb, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Abdel raeeb for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Abdel raeeb
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Abdel raeeb surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Abdel raeeb surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Abdel raeeb surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Abdel raeeb surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Abdel raeeb.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Abdel raeeb
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Abdel raeeb surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Abdel raeeb coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Abdel raeeb heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Abdel raeeb coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- Ampisher - 1. Winged snake with a second head in the tail. It is framed in the group of fantastic animals.
- Contrafilete - 1. It is said of the piece that wears two fillets. (V. fillet, threchor).
- Domus - 1. House or tower that is represented as a castle with two towers. Its heraldic design depends on the armature of each country.
- EMPLOYEED - 1. Said by some authors to every figure who carries one or more plumes.
- Extremities - 1. Generic name that serves to designate the tongue, teeth, nails, horns and animal legs.
- Half flight down - 1. The tips of the half flight or wing must point in the direction of the shield.
- Narrow - 1. It is said of the cross diminished to half of its width adapts to the accompanying furniture and figures. Diminished honorable piece.
- Oval dress - (V. Dress).
- PALO-SEMIBARRA - 1. Composite piece resulting from the Union of the stick and the upper half of the bar.
- Pennant - 1. Thin and long ending cloth strip and usually triangularly.
- Pyre - 1. Triangle whose base is at the tip of the shield, being a 1/3 width and its vertex ends in the center of the boss. Honorable first order. 2. Erroneously by some by tip. Symbol of righteousness.
- rudder wheel - 1. Naval rig. Radied wheel with whip. It will be represented in front. (V. rudder).
- Spider - 1. This insect is represented in front of profile or back, on your fabric or without it.
- wheel - 1. It is represented in a circular and radios. Symbolism: strength.