The surname Abdel razek: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Abdel razek, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Abdel razek. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Abdel razek belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Abdel razek surname.
The heraldry of Abdel razek, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Abdel razek in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Abdel razek, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Abdel razek for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Abdel razek
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Abdel razek surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Abdel razek surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Abdel razek surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Abdel razek surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Abdel razek.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Abdel razek
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Abdel razek surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Abdel razek coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Abdel razek heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Abdel razek coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- Antlers - 1. It is said of a kind of trunk or hunting horn of reduced dimensions made of the horn of some bovine animal.
- ASPADA CRUZ - 1. Used by Emperor Carlo Magno. Composed of cross in "P" and in its center a blade. Symbol of Christ.
- Bordura of Spain - 1. Term used by some authors to define the alternate edge of composses loaded with a lion and a castle, representing the weapons of Castilla y León.
- Cabo de Armería house - 1. SOLAR HOUSE OF THE MAJOR relative, head of his lineage in Navarra. Also called Palacio Cabo de Armería.
- Carapeteiro - 1. Genuine tree of the Portuguese heraldry which carries seven arms. Its use is purely heraldic. (V. CREQUIL).
- Cave - 1. It is represented in irregular semicircle loaded on a mountain, of different enamel.
- curtaining - 1. Trochado shield which has been trunk again in some of its divisions. 2. It is said of the Potented Cross that without reaching the edges of the shield, the angles of the Potenzas have trimmed. 2. Also of any animal member or P
- Holding band - 1. Band formed by edges The exteriors finished notches. (V. crushed, crushed).
- House - 1. It is usually painted with the door, accompanied by two windows. It symbolizes hospitality and security.
- Lattice - 1. It is said of the frozen shield, when the site intersection points are stuck from a different enamel. (V. Collected).
- Perchada - 1. When a bird is placed on branches or trunks.
- Ricohombre - 1. The one that belonged to the first nobility of Spain. He held the palatine or administrative position, promoting part of the Royal Council and took part in the Cortes.
- Serperate - 1. It is said of the cross whose arms end in snakes.
- Teach - 1. equal to flag or banner, badge.