The surname Abdelhafidi: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Abdelhafidi, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Abdelhafidi. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Abdelhafidi belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Abdelhafidi surname.
The heraldry of Abdelhafidi, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Abdelhafidi in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Abdelhafidi, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Abdelhafidi for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Abdelhafidi
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Abdelhafidi surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Abdelhafidi surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Abdelhafidi surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Abdelhafidi surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Abdelhafidi.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Abdelhafidi
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Abdelhafidi surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Abdelhafidi coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Abdelhafidi heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Abdelhafidi coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- Bicuciferous - 1. It is the result of a full and narrow cross, highlighted on a Sotuer or a flanquis.
- Bifurcado foot, cross of - 1. It is said of the cross whose foot is cracked divided into two halves. (V. Bifurcado standing cross).
- boss over - (V. Surmonted Chief).
- Cruz left - 1. Cross formed by semicircles on an outside.
- Holding, Anglesada - 1. Piece whose profile is made up of tangent semicircles. 2. The pieces or the cross, whose outer part is formed by small circles. 3. Partition line formed by small semicircles, with the tips out. (V. Anglelada, to
- Oak - 1. Tree that is represented with bone trunk and tortuous branches. Everything is usually presented with sinople, natural, engaged. Symbol of solidity, strength, virtue and resistance. The medieval heraldic oak is represented with trunk and four cross bran
- Parakeet - 1. Ave. is represented by its natural or sinople color. Used in the different French armor.
- Saturn - 1. Sabble color name in real assemblies.
- Sotuer waved - 1. It is said of the Sotuer that adopts a formed by waved reliefs
- Venus - 1. Sinople color in the assemblies of the sovereigns. 2. Female mythological figure, represented by a young naked woman with long hair. According to some heraldists, it must be represented dressed.