The surname Abdiyev: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Abdiyev, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Abdiyev. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Abdiyev belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Abdiyev surname.
The heraldry of Abdiyev, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Abdiyev in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Abdiyev, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Abdiyev for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Abdiyev
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Abdiyev surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Abdiyev surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Abdiyev surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Abdiyev surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Abdiyev.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Abdiyev
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Abdiyev surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Abdiyev coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Abdiyev heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Abdiyev coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- Band-band - 1. Piece that is the result of the union of the band and the girdle.
- Cordada - 1. When a musical instrument carries strings being of different metal it is said cord. 2. Also said of the stunned arc string.
- Cruz Pate - 1. Cruz widened at all its ends and called with this definition by the French heraldists and adopted with this name by the Spaniards. (See kick).
- face - 1. The human face of its natural color or other enamels that admits the heraldry is usually painted. It can be represented in profile or front.
- Grill - 1. Utensil formed by a grid with mango. It is sometimes presented aside, but its most common position is the front. It is usually painted, although other colors and enamels are admitted.
- Half flight down - 1. The tips of the half flight or wing must point in the direction of the shield.
- Home of paratge - 1. Hidalgo de Cataluña. Equivalent to the Hidalgo de Castilla and the Infanzón in Aragon
- Incarnate - 1. term erroneously used by gules (red color). (V. Gules).
- king of arms - 1. Position at the service of the Sovereign King, his mission consisted in past times, be a bearer of the declaration of war and publish La Paz, prepare the arms shields according to the rules of the Blazon whether they are family or municipalities. Dress
- Mantle - 1. Piece consisting of a pearl that has the upper part of the boss full, without seeing the field of the shield. 2. Scarlet is painted, lined with armiños and low from the crown that finishes it, knotting with laces of tassels that form two bullones a
- pink - 1. It is said of the shield or figure sown of roses.
- Royal Crown of Spain - 1. It is formed by a circle of gold enriched with precious stones that support eight flowers, celery leaves, interspersed with one pearl, raised, holding eight headbands loaded with pearls, closed on top and in their union a globe and a
- Shield, representation - 1. It is the way to represent the heraldic enamels graphically. (V. colors, gold, silver, gules, cross, azure, saber, sinople, purple).
- wheel - 1. It is represented in a circular and radios. Symbolism: strength.