The surname Abiński: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Abiński, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Abiński. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Abiński belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Abiński surname.
The heraldry of Abiński, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Abiński in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Abiński, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Abiński for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Abiński
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Abiński surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Abiński surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Abiński surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Abiński surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Abiński.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Abiński
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Abiński surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Abiński coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Abiński heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Abiński coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- Barbican - 1. Saetera or tronera in castles or strengths.
- Cabriado - 1. It is said of the shield or the curd of metal and color goats alternately. (V. Chevronado).
- Call - 1. It is represented in the form of three tongues of fire, rounded the lower part, is painted of gules or gold. 2. American ruminant mammal, it is represented.
- Capital - 1. Ornamental piece located at the end and at the beginning of the columns. It is normally represented naturally.
- Crimson - 1. Color similar to purple. (V. Purple).
- distributions - 1. They are the subdivisions that occur in the headquarters of the shield, being the result of dividing it into more than one partition of the existing one.
- Drag - 1. It is said of the piece that is stuck or trimmed inside.
- Masquerado - 1. It is said of every wild animal especially the lion that carries a mask
- Open - 1. The windows and doors of castles, towers or other figures when through them the field of the shield or the enamel of the piece they had below is seen. The rustters, macles and stars or rosettes that the spurs carry, as it is
- Peeked - 1. Said of any that looks out in a window, wall. Term equivalent to nascent, according to some authors. (V. nascent).
- Profile cross - 1. Cross in which it carries a steak around it of different enamel than the figure.
- Shield - 1. According to July of Atienza in its dictionary it reflects this term, it could be a scude. (V. Escudete).
- Shyan - 1. Term used to designate animals that lack the tongue, nails, tail. 2. It is said of white weapons with the broken tip, whose imperfections in the figures and pieces are a punishment note. 3. Said of the shield in which they have been removed
- Weapon chronicler - 1. Official position that a person holds through opposition, which is officially authorized by the Spanish State to extend certificates of weapons, generalogy, nobility with the requirements required by current legislation.