The surname Coelho: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Coelho, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Coelho. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Coelho belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Coelho surname.
The heraldry of Coelho, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Coelho in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Coelho, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Coelho for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Coelho
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Coelho surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Coelho surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Coelho surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Coelho surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Coelho.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Coelho
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Coelho surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Coelho coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Coelho heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Coelho coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- Boiler - 1. Figure that generally carries the handles raised and sometimes gringolate. It is usually painted saber.
- Cart - 1. Long and low with two wheels. It is painted in profile with the colors indicated.
- detellado - 1. term used to designate the piece whose profile is made up of small teeth. 2. According to some traders the space between each tooth if it is circular. (V. Danchado).
- dimidiate. - 1. It is also used to designate the sized party shield which is the result of part two shields of weapons forming a new one with the right hand of the first and half sinister of the second. Its use was frequent throughout the thirteenth century, although
- Fish - (V. Fish).
- Flordelisado foot, cross of - 1. It is said of the cross whose foot ends in the form of a flower of lis.
- Lazarista - 1. Order of Knights instituted in the holy places, whose purpose was to attend the lepers. His badge was an eight -pointed cross, as a star, sinople. 2. Knight belonging to said order.
- Noble genealogy - 1. History and research of families in their origins whose weapons appear or have the right to appear in the books called Blassonarians, noble, armorials.
- Rooster - 1. Ave. Its regular position is the profile, it is said created or barbelled. It is also said singer, when drawing with an open beak, and daring if he lifts the right leg.
- Smuggled - 1. It is said of the cut and flock shield in turn, so that the boss's bands are opposed to those of the other enamel, located on the tip.
- Valley - 1. It is represented between two mountains.
- Wave verado. - 1. Said see that without being silver and azur follow the order of seeing that are represented forming waves.