The surname Colinco: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Colinco, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Colinco. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Colinco belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Colinco surname.
The heraldry of Colinco, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Colinco in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Colinco, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Colinco for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Colinco
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Colinco surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Colinco surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Colinco surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Colinco surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Colinco.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Colinco
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Colinco surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Colinco coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Colinco heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Colinco coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- Cartela lying down - 1. Cartela to which contrary to its natural position is in horizontal position.
- Civic crown - 1. It is the crown composed of fruity oak or oak branches. It paints closed and sinople.
- decused - 1. It is said of the cross -shaped cross of San Andrés. (V. Cruz de San Andrés, Aspa).
- In front of - 1. Term used to designate the human figure, put in this situation.
- Laureada, Cruz. - 1. Spanish award. It is represented by four swords with the tips to the sides of the shield and a laurel crown.
- Noble attributes. - 1. This group corresponds to the crowns, helmets, top, lambrequins, mantles, veneras. Particular heraldry signs to determine the quality of the individual who uses them. They are not hereditary and reflect the personality of those who use them. It is not
- Ondeada battery - 1. It is said of the battery that is formed by waves.
- Plow - 1. Labranza Apero. It is represented looking at the right hand of the shield.
- Punta verado - 1. Said of seeing that without being silver and azure, the tips with the bases of other see you are placed in opposition.
- Royal Crown of Spain - 1. It is formed by a circle of gold enriched with precious stones that support eight flowers, celery leaves, interspersed with one pearl, raised, holding eight headbands loaded with pearls, closed on top and in their union a globe and a
- SCIENCE TREE - 1. The tree of science is represented, with four branches forming a circle up, and in each of them with thirteen leaves. Very rare figure in Spanish heraldry.
- Sinister-Barra canton - 1. Composite piece resulting from the union of the sinister canton and the bar.