The surname Collmalivern: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Collmalivern, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Collmalivern. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Collmalivern belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Collmalivern surname.
The heraldry of Collmalivern, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Collmalivern in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Collmalivern, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Collmalivern for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Collmalivern
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Collmalivern surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Collmalivern surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Collmalivern surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Collmalivern surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Collmalivern.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Collmalivern
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Collmalivern surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Collmalivern coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Collmalivern heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Collmalivern coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- Cordada - 1. When a musical instrument carries strings being of different metal it is said cord. 2. Also said of the stunned arc string.
- Ladder - 1. (V. scale).
- lagoon - 1. It is represented in a portion of irregular water surrounded by earth.
- Liss - 1. Term used by some some authors to define various lis flowers in the shield field. (V. Lis, Flower of Lis).
- Mantle - 1. Piece consisting of a pearl that has the upper part of the boss full, without seeing the field of the shield. 2. Scarlet is painted, lined with armiños and low from the crown that finishes it, knotting with laces of tassels that form two bullones a
- Nation, weapons of - 1. They are those used by nations, kingdoms and republics.
- ROEL JIRONADO - 1. The Jironado Roel is usually twelve alternate and curved pieces, six color and six metal.
- Sacred Ceremonies Figures - 1. Báculos, candelers, candles, bells, custodians, copones, reliquaries and rosaries, their enamel and situation in the shield must be indicated.
- Shield field - 1. Space or surface that forms the interior of the shield, on which the different elements that form the shield such as the pieces and figures are distributed. (V. partitions).
- sovereign - 1. It is said of the curtaining shield whose strokes are curved. 2. Said by some of the curtain mantelado in curve.
- Vívora - 1. Snake. It is represented, put in stick and waved or only showing neck and head out of a boiler, in its handles or in vases, copones or finishing a cross or other pieces, then they are called in the heraldic language gringolate. Sum
- wreath - 1. Ornamental figure formed with flowers, herbs, intertwined or united with tapes. In heraldry there are various kinds of them.