The meaning of Bureaulada Cruz in heraldry is something you should know if you want to learn how to interpret heraldic coats of arms. Heraldry is an ancient discipline that deals with the study, design and use of emblems and symbols in relation to the history and genealogy of families and lineages, so the meaning of Bureaulada Cruz can tell you a lot about those lineages.
1. It is the cross that is loaded with burels.
The terms used in heraldry are those used to describe the different elements that make up a heraldic coat of arms and their meaning. If we want to know the meaning of Bureaulada Cruz it is important to understand the structure of the coat of arms, in order to proceed to a better interpretation of it. Only with the meaning of one of the elements of the coat of arms, such as the meaning of Bureaulada Cruz, it is not possible to make a global interpretation of a coat of arms.
- Avellana Cross - 1. Cross formed by four hazelnuts.
- Barra-faja - 1. Piece that consists of the union of the bar and the girdle.
- Broked battery - 1. It is the battery composed of three batteries, sometimes added by flowers of lis or other figures.
- Cabin - 1. This construction is represented, headed with the roof of straw and the walls of trunks or stone. It paints its natural or silver and gold color.
- Crenellated to gibelin. - 1. Type of encouragement with the aged battlements, typical of the Italian medieval heraldry and widely used in Catalonia.
- Filleted - 1. Piece whose edges are silhued or profiled from different enamel.
- Lazarista - 1. Order of Knights instituted in the holy places, whose purpose was to attend the lepers. His badge was an eight -pointed cross, as a star, sinople. 2. Knight belonging to said order.
- Napoleonic cap - 1. The Emperor Napoleon, replaced the crown of the nobility to which he established different caps designs, always furrowed with feathers whose number indicated the dignity of the one who was possessed.
- Natural poster - 1. Cartela represented by means of a strip rolled at its ends.
- Ondeada battery - 1. It is said of the battery that is formed by waves.
- Onion - 1. It is represented with rounded or elongated head, cut and with roots.
- Party and potent - 1. It is said of the party formed by Potenzas.
- Rooster - 1. Ave. Its regular position is the profile, it is said created or barbelled. It is also said singer, when drawing with an open beak, and daring if he lifts the right leg.
- Stigma - 1. Signal or brand in the human body. It is represented in the form of a bleeding sore, symbolizing the sores of the feet, hands and side of Jesus Christ.
Therefore, in addition to the meaning of Bureaulada Cruz in heraldry, we encourage you to look for the other components of the coat of arms you wish to study. Heraldic terminology is very precise, and if you know the meaning of Bureaulada Cruz, you will not only be able to decipher heraldic coats of arms, but you will be able to create your own coats of arms. If you are passionate about heraldry, learn what Bureaulada Cruz means in heraldry, what it represents, and how Bureaulada Cruz can and should be placed within a coat of arms.
In short, knowing the meaning of Bureaulada Cruz and each element of a heraldic coat of arms can be useful in several ways. First, it can help to understand the history and genealogy of a family or lineage, knowing what Bureaulada Cruz means within the coat of arms is essential for this. Secondly, if you do not know what Bureaulada Cruz means, it is not possible to interpret the coat of arms as a complete symbol, as each element contributes to its overall meaning and the image it is intended to convey. Finally, when you know what Bureaulada Cruz means, as well as the other elements, you can design your own coat of arms or modify an existing one so that it is coherent and conveys the desired messages.