The meaning of Holy Sepulcher, Order of the in heraldry is something you should know if you want to learn how to interpret heraldic coats of arms. Heraldry is an ancient discipline that deals with the study, design and use of emblems and symbols in relation to the history and genealogy of families and lineages, so the meaning of Holy Sepulcher, Order of the can tell you a lot about those lineages.
1. Military Order instituted in the East on the occasion of the Crusades and subsequently established in Spain in 1141.
The terms used in heraldry are those used to describe the different elements that make up a heraldic coat of arms and their meaning. If we want to know the meaning of Holy Sepulcher, Order of the it is important to understand the structure of the coat of arms, in order to proceed to a better interpretation of it. Only with the meaning of one of the elements of the coat of arms, such as the meaning of Holy Sepulcher, Order of the, it is not possible to make a global interpretation of a coat of arms.
- Appendix - 1. This term is applied to animals when represented with the limbs, tail, horns and nails of different enamel.
- Bandy Band - 1. Band formed by Blacks. (V. countercharged).
- Burgundy. - 1. This term is usually referred to the blade of this name. Call for some authors, it is an ebrancada blade that consists of two cross pieces, each of the width of the middle of them, both forming a blade. (V. Burgundy).
- Cordada - 1. When a musical instrument carries strings being of different metal it is said cord. 2. Also said of the stunned arc string.
- Cruz de Santa Tecla - 1. Tao cross. Adopted as emblem by some cathedrals. (V. Tao).
- Half flight down - 1. The tips of the half flight or wing must point in the direction of the shield.
- Heraldry - 1. HERALDO POSITION. 2. Name given to the ceremony that was made to baptize the Heralds, an act in which the king emptied a glass of wine on the head of the applicant.
- Heurtes - 1. Said by some authors to the Roeles de Azur. (V. Roel).
- Jironado in Cruz - 1. It is said of the shield formed by jirones movement of the boss, the tip and the flanks that converge in the center. Also known as ancient jironado.
- Oval dress - (V. Dress).
- Rodete - 1. Braid or cord that surrounds the upper part of the helmet. (V. Bureaule).
- See you in waves - 1. Said of the seeing that are represented forming waves.
- SEMIPALO-FAJA - 1. Composite piece resulting from the union of the upper half of the stick and the girdle.
- Surmotado chief - 1. The boss whose upper third is of enamel different from the field of the shield and the boss.
- torn - 1. It is said of the cross whose arms in turn consist of two sticks each, which if it comes to tear or open the main ones.
- Winged Leon - 1. Chimerical figure. It is represented with extended wings.
Therefore, in addition to the meaning of Holy Sepulcher, Order of the in heraldry, we encourage you to look for the other components of the coat of arms you wish to study. Heraldic terminology is very precise, and if you know the meaning of Holy Sepulcher, Order of the, you will not only be able to decipher heraldic coats of arms, but you will be able to create your own coats of arms. If you are passionate about heraldry, learn what Holy Sepulcher, Order of the means in heraldry, what it represents, and how Holy Sepulcher, Order of the can and should be placed within a coat of arms.
In short, knowing the meaning of Holy Sepulcher, Order of the and each element of a heraldic coat of arms can be useful in several ways. First, it can help to understand the history and genealogy of a family or lineage, knowing what Holy Sepulcher, Order of the means within the coat of arms is essential for this. Secondly, if you do not know what Holy Sepulcher, Order of the means, it is not possible to interpret the coat of arms as a complete symbol, as each element contributes to its overall meaning and the image it is intended to convey. Finally, when you know what Holy Sepulcher, Order of the means, as well as the other elements, you can design your own coat of arms or modify an existing one so that it is coherent and conveys the desired messages.