The meaning of Surmotado chief in heraldry is something you should know if you want to learn how to interpret heraldic coats of arms. Heraldry is an ancient discipline that deals with the study, design and use of emblems and symbols in relation to the history and genealogy of families and lineages, so the meaning of Surmotado chief can tell you a lot about those lineages.
1. The boss whose upper third is of enamel different from the field of the shield and the boss.
The terms used in heraldry are those used to describe the different elements that make up a heraldic coat of arms and their meaning. If we want to know the meaning of Surmotado chief it is important to understand the structure of the coat of arms, in order to proceed to a better interpretation of it. Only with the meaning of one of the elements of the coat of arms, such as the meaning of Surmotado chief, it is not possible to make a global interpretation of a coat of arms.
- Chained - 1. Said of a person or animal is tied with a chain of a given enamel. If they are animals such as lions, bears, lebre them, etc., the enamel will be indicated as long as it is not iron (saber).
- Crossed - 1. Apply to the pieces that carry an overlapping cross. 2. It is said of the gentleman that enlisted for some crusade. 3. It is said of any figure that at its upper end is added a cross, usually the globe and flags.
- Family shield - 1. They are formed by the barracks or barracks exclusively to the first last name.
- Incarnate - 1. term erroneously used by gules (red color). (V. Gules).
- Langrave crown - 1. Similar to that of German Duke. (See Crown of Duke German).
- Linked - 1. The pieces surrounded or spiral hugging with others. 2. The hands linked to each other. 3. It is also said of the quadruped to another. (V. acolado).
- Napoleonic cap - 1. The Emperor Napoleon, replaced the crown of the nobility to which he established different caps designs, always furrowed with feathers whose number indicated the dignity of the one who was possessed.
- Nuanced - 1. It is said of the Ruante peacock, whose feathers present stains. 2. When insects blasson with an enamel different from the color that is their own. (V. Ruante)
- Old Gironado - 1. It is said of the jironed shield in a cross or cross of San Andrés.
- Ondeada battery - 1. It is said of the battery that is formed by waves.
- Premuro - 1. piece or wall cloth, together with a castle or tower. In some blazons it is represented alone.
- Priestly crown - 1. Several subjects were made, mainly olive tree and spikes.
- Ready - 1. term used by some authors to designate the listel. (V. Listel).
- Spiral. - 1. whose figure is adorned with elements in a spiral form. Used in some Nordic armories, non -existent in Spain.
- town - 1. Unlike the city, it is usually represented by rows of houses on some followed by others and in three or four orders as a belt, in the center a bell tower is usually added to a weather vane. In ancient shields appears l
- Turtledove - 1. Ave. It is represented with folded wings. It symbolizes as well as dove marital fidelity. (V. Paloma).
Therefore, in addition to the meaning of Surmotado chief in heraldry, we encourage you to look for the other components of the coat of arms you wish to study. Heraldic terminology is very precise, and if you know the meaning of Surmotado chief, you will not only be able to decipher heraldic coats of arms, but you will be able to create your own coats of arms. If you are passionate about heraldry, learn what Surmotado chief means in heraldry, what it represents, and how Surmotado chief can and should be placed within a coat of arms.
In short, knowing the meaning of Surmotado chief and each element of a heraldic coat of arms can be useful in several ways. First, it can help to understand the history and genealogy of a family or lineage, knowing what Surmotado chief means within the coat of arms is essential for this. Secondly, if you do not know what Surmotado chief means, it is not possible to interpret the coat of arms as a complete symbol, as each element contributes to its overall meaning and the image it is intended to convey. Finally, when you know what Surmotado chief means, as well as the other elements, you can design your own coat of arms or modify an existing one so that it is coherent and conveys the desired messages.