The surname Abdelrahman: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Abdelrahman, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Abdelrahman. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Abdelrahman belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Abdelrahman surname.
The heraldry of Abdelrahman, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Abdelrahman in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Abdelrahman, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Abdelrahman for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Abdelrahman
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Abdelrahman surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Abdelrahman surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Abdelrahman surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Abdelrahman surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Abdelrahman.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Abdelrahman
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Abdelrahman surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Abdelrahman coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Abdelrahman heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Abdelrahman coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- Adorned - 1. When one piece is loaded with another figure. 2. Also said of any dress piece that is loaded with a piece or figure. (V. Adommed).
- Band-Sempalo - 1. Piece that results from the union of the band and the lower half of the stick.
- Calf - 1. Its characteristic is to represent you without cornice.
- Contrafilete - 1. It is said of the piece that wears two fillets. (V. fillet, threchor).
- Denmark crown - 1. Similar to that of Sweden, but surmontada of a tremboling cross.
- Galloping - 1. It is said of the animal in gallop's posture and action.
- gules - 1. Heraldic name of the red color. It is represented graphically by vertical lines. Symbol: Value, strength and intrepidity and faith of the martyrs. 2. It exists in the French and German armories of the fourteent
- LOSAGEADO - (V. LONSANJA).
- Onion - 1. It is represented with rounded or elongated head, cut and with roots.
- Parrot - 1. Ave. It is usually painted green, although it can occur in another colors. It usually appears in action to march looking next to the shield. Symbol of the gentleman who proud of his blazon.
- Pond - 1. It is represented in several ways, usually by an oval space or irregular shapes full of azur or silver water similar to a lake.
- Princess - 1. The infantas of Spain bring their shield in Losanje, with a crown of an infant, putting the full and non -split weapons, adorned with two green palms, such as the queens.
- Put together a shield - 1. Compose a blazon with all precise elements, loads, accompaniments, external and internal ornaments, according to the heraldry rules.
- SENESCALATO - 1. position, dignity, use of Senescal.
- Serperate - 1. It is said of the cross whose arms end in snakes.
- wreath - 1. Ornamental figure formed with flowers, herbs, intertwined or united with tapes. In heraldry there are various kinds of them.