The surname Abdić: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Abdić, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Abdić. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Abdić belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Abdić surname.
The heraldry of Abdić, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Abdić in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Abdić, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Abdić for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Abdić
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Abdić surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Abdić surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Abdić surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Abdić surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Abdić.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Abdić
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Abdić surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Abdić coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Abdić heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Abdić coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- Cabin - 1. This construction is represented, headed with the roof of straw and the walls of trunks or stone. It paints its natural or silver and gold color.
- Focused - 1. It is said of several crowns slammed to one piece or another elongated figure. 2. When the crowns and rings form a band, Palo girdle and united between them.
- In front of - 1. Term used to designate the human figure, put in this situation.
- Jironado in Cruz - 1. It is said of the shield formed by jirones movement of the boss, the tip and the flanks that converge in the center. Also known as ancient jironado.
- Lord - 1. Honorary title with which members of the high English nobility are distinguished.
- Patriarchal Cross - 1. CRUZ FORMED BY TWO TRANSFERS The shortest upper the lower one crossed by another vertical. (V. Cruz de Lorena).
- Saber - 1. Name given to the black color used in heraldry, graphically represented by a vertical scratch and another horizontal forming a grid. There is a belief that blazons that carry this color are obliged to help those who have no
- Sinister battery - 1. It is said of the battery, which starts from the tip and half right finding its vertex in the sinister canton of the boss.
- Skip - 1. Piece covered with scales such as fish or siren, usually of different enamel.
- Stigma - 1. Signal or brand in the human body. It is represented in the form of a bleeding sore, symbolizing the sores of the feet, hands and side of Jesus Christ.
- Surmotado chief - 1. The boss whose upper third is of enamel different from the field of the shield and the boss.
- Teach - 1. equal to flag or banner, badge.