The surname Terabelian: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Terabelian, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Terabelian. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Terabelian belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Terabelian surname.
The heraldry of Terabelian, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Terabelian in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Terabelian, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Terabelian for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Terabelian
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Terabelian surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Terabelian surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Terabelian surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Terabelian surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Terabelian.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Terabelian
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Terabelian surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Terabelian coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Terabelian heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Terabelian coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- Appendix - 1. This term is applied to animals when represented with the limbs, tail, horns and nails of different enamel.
- Avis, order of the Avis - 1. Military Order already extinguished, founded in Portugal in 1162, also called Order of San Benito de Avis. Bring Flordelisada Cruz of Sinople. (V. Alcántara).
- Badly cut - 1. Indicates the sleeves of a dress when they are not represented complete. Very old figure of European armor.
- Composed bordura from Castilla y León - 1. Said by some authors to the bordura made up and alternate with a lion and a castle, symbols of the kingdoms of Castilla y León.
- Cypress - 1. Tree that is painted with the straight trunk and conical cup finished in tip.
- Ento - 1. Piece whose exterior profiles are crowded in shape, so that these of a profile correspond to the empty spaces of the other. 2. Said of the crooked partition in the form of different enamel clavks. 3. Division of one piece to all
- Fifth girdle - 1. term used by Spanish heraldist, equivalent to quinquefolia. (V. Quinquefolio)
- Flordelisado horn - 1. Horn finished in lis flower. Employee in the Germanic armories.
- Oval dress - (V. Dress).
- pink - 1. It is said of the shield or figure sown of roses.
- Potented Cross - 1. Cross in which all its extremes end up in Potenzas. (V. potentiated). Also called Tao of the Hebrews.
- Put together a shield - 1. Compose a blazon with all precise elements, loads, accompaniments, external and internal ornaments, according to the heraldry rules.
- Sayo - 1. Wide and long jacket. In the Middle Ages the nobles, they carried it under the armor. It was made of wool, leather and iron meshes. The mesh level comes from it.
- unscathed - 1. It is said of all that animal that does not carry any garrison.