The surname Abdel kamel: heraldry, coat of arms and coat of arms
If your surname is Abdel kamel, surely on more than one occasion you have wondered about the heraldry of the surname Abdel kamel. Likewise, you might be interested if the surname Abdel kamel belongs to a relative of yours or someone very important to you. The heraldry of surnames is a fascinating world that still attracts a lot of attention today, and that is why more and more people are asking about the heraldry of the Abdel kamel surname.
The heraldry of Abdel kamel, a complicated topic
Sometimes it can be very confusing to try to explain how the heraldry of surnames works, however, we are going to try to explain the heraldry of the surname Abdel kamel in the simplest possible way. We recommend that to better understand everything we are going to tell you about the heraldry of the surname Abdel kamel, if you are totally unaware of how the coats of arms and heraldry came about, go to our main page and read the general explanation we give you there, that way you can better appreciate everything we have compiled about the heraldry of the surname Abdel kamel for you.
Coat of arms, coat of arms and heraldry of Abdel kamel
Similarly, and to make things easier, since we understand that most of the people looking for information about the Abdel kamel surname heraldry are especially interested in the coat of arms of the Abdel kamel surname, its composition, the meaning of its elements and if there are several coats of arms for the Abdel kamel surname, as well as everything that may have to do with the coat of arms of the Abdel kamel surname; we have taken the liberty of being flexible and using the words heraldry and coat of arms interchangeably when referring to the coat of arms of Abdel kamel.
Contributions to the heraldry of the surname Abdel kamel
We hope that the flexibility on the coat of arms of the Abdel kamel surname will not be taken as a lack of seriousness on our part, since we are constantly investigating to be able to offer the most rigorous information possible on the Abdel kamel coats of arms. However, if you have more information about the Abdel kamel heraldry, or you notice an error that needs to be corrected, please let us know so that we can have the biggest and best information on the net about the Abdel kamel coat of arms, explained in a simple and easy way.
- Aguila of Italy - 1. It is represented with only one head, separate wings, but not raised and glued tail.
- Band-band - 1. Piece that is the result of the union of the band and the girdle.
- Calf - 1. Its characteristic is to represent you without cornice.
- espalier - 1. Said by some writer to point out the lattice, key to another enamel, for example, in the surname Trussel. Of gules, a back, closed of gold.
- Exerge - 1. Term used by some authors to designate the currency. (V. Divisa).
- Exhaust - 1. Compose or distribute the shield, piece, figure, in escapes.
- Extremities - 1. Generic name that serves to designate the tongue, teeth, nails, horns and animal legs.
- Jealousy - 1. Blazon or piece when covered with canes, elongated pieces, such as trailers or spears on the form of a blade or intersecting as a lattice or fence. (V. frozen).
- Narrow - 1. It is said of the cross diminished to half of its width adapts to the accompanying furniture and figures. Diminished honorable piece.
- Natural poster - 1. Cartela represented by means of a strip rolled at its ends.
- Orders - 1. Term used to designate the number of pieces, equal belts repeating with alternateness between metal and color.
- roeado - 1. Shield, piece or figure loaded with Roeles in number greater than nine.
- Rooster - 1. Ave. Its regular position is the profile, it is said created or barbelled. It is also said singer, when drawing with an open beak, and daring if he lifts the right leg.
- Stigma - 1. Signal or brand in the human body. It is represented in the form of a bleeding sore, symbolizing the sores of the feet, hands and side of Jesus Christ.